Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Paint & Poppins

So I saw this post a while back about painted wallpaper.  And then somewhere (I don't have a reference for it) I saw a method of using a high gloss paint on a satin paint (both the same color) for a cool wallpaper-ish effect.  So, in my parents yellow room, which is currently the kids and my bedroom (previously guest room, craft room, sister's room, brother's families room) I decided to try a combo of these methods.... it is still not quite done, but since Cooper naps in there I don't get a lot of free time to paint the wall.  I like it.... lets just hope that Nana & Bapa like it when they get back.

Today while the kids were watching Mary Poppins they dumped out the toy bins and made mini-beds... despite their faces, they both were very happy and so excited to see the picture after I took it.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the yellow wall! That is so awesome. I am thinking about a wall in my house that I can do that to.

Tif said...

LOVE the wall! And the TV-watching beds!