Sunday, December 9, 2007

a little somethin'-somethin'

So, nothing really exciting is happening right now, but i haven't posted in 2 weeks, so i figure i should drop a little somethin'-somethin' even if it really isn't much of anything.

The past couple weeks have been pretty uneventful. Marco and I have been Christmas shopping. Marco washed the car (yesterday, the weather was in the 70's once again!!) I started going to the gym across the street from my office. I go to a pilates class every thursday after work. We've both been a little sick the past few days. I'm making sugar cookies this afternoon. I cleaned up the green room, and I think i'm going to turn it into my "studio". Set up all my painting stuff and start painting again. Maybe i'll take a pic of that when i get finished.

Well i'm kind of grasping at straws..... happy holidays!

1 comment:

Rach said...

yay an update! exciting about the studio, and yes definitely take pics of that k?