Sunday, January 13, 2008

So Long..... Farewell....

The red Jetta.... aka Lola.

We had some good times..... trips thru the mid-Atlantic region of the US..... and even across country....
I'm sad to say farewell, but she no longer meets our needs.

Thus we say "Hello" to the new guy. He doesn't have a name yet, but will eventually.

Marco and I picked up the Tahoe today.... Here are a few pictures. We're excited about him. This will make things much easier to take all our stuff across country!! I think that one of the things I'm most excited about is the fact that there are pre-set seat locations.... everytime Marco and I would switch drivers in the Jetta we'd have to adjust the seats, but with the tahoe, all we'll have to do is push a button!!! Yay for th simple things in life!!




3 comments:

Lydia said...

Your Jetta was so pretty- but I'm sure you'll love the Tahoe. We've got the suburban & love it! How exciting to be moving back "home"!! :o)

Rach said...

woo hoo, one step closer to us!

Heather O said...

It is sad to get rid of a car that has a lot of memories but always fun to get a new one. We did the same thing last fall. Just lots of new memories waiting to be made.