Friday, March 28, 2008

Seriously.....

So yesterday it snowed... and then it rained, and then snowed and rained.... and then it was partly sunny... well, i woke up this morning to say goodbye to marco as he headed off to work, and it looked like it was going to be one of those back and forth days again.... well.... it's been back, but not forth. it hasn't stopped snowing. when i finished getting ready for the day, this is what it looked like, and it hasn't stopped snowing since. i'm not sure how i feel about it. this is my first "real" snow of the season.... (i don't count the moving across country snows we encountered... they weren't ours.) anyway, i think i'm definitely going to take the tahoe to my dr. apt today. who knows if it will let up. maybe i should check the weather report.

3 comments:

Rach said...

are you kidding me!?? There better not be snow when I get out there or I may have to curse the heavens. The snow is definitely still here...but thats not wierd for the burg...oh man cant wait to be out there, we can go on girly dates and be crafty and you can complain about pregnancy to me and we can rationalize icecream cravings together!

Lydia said...

I loved watching the snow all day Saturday...but so glad it did not stick around :o)

Tif said...

We loved the snow over the weekend! It's the most we got to see all winter!

Thanks so much for letting us stay at your place...I'm sorry the girls and I didn't come back. They were nasty-cranky and I just wanted to get on the road so they'd fall asleep. Next trip we've so got to do the Chihuahua's thing or something, k?!