Monday, June 2, 2008

Mom's 50th!!

My Mom had her 50th birthday when she and my dad were on vacation in Hawaii. There was no way that we could let her bypass a party in honor of 50 wonderful years here on earth.... so we had one for her (a little late, but better late than never)!!She was TOTALLY surprised. She and my dad were going to go to Chad and Rachel's to babysit Lily while they went out to a movie... TJ and Steph were going to get Sushi, and Marco and I were going to meet them over there later to go to dinner.... but no. We all lied. (oops!)

She was a really good sport about everything.... even though she was in her babysitting clothes, and not in her see anyone else clothes.

4 comments:

Nana & Grandpa Toyk said...

Yup, you surprised me!!! Thanks for the great party and for bringing to my attention that I am older than Alaska and Hawaii!!!

Donna Chapin said...

Meredith -

Great job! Had a great time! I am so glad that you went to all the effort.

Lydia said...

Wow, good work with the surprise!!

Clayton and Camea said...

That's so fun! Good for you guys!