Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maria Pics

Maria's first bath at the hospital. I love the funny faces that she does.... especially when she's yawning.

She'a all bundled up.... we were getting ready to head home from the hospital.

Here she is in her car seat.... she's so small!!She's got kind of an asian look to her....

I was trying out the Moby Wrap one day and my mom caught me and took a pic... no make-up, but at least i had showered!
She's got these LONG fingers and she kept scratching her face. We had some mini mits, but they were too big and she kept pulling them off.... we finally found some at target that are small enough for her.
Here she is last night taking a nap with daddy on the lovesac. So cute!

11 comments:

Heather O said...

She is so adorable!

Tif said...

I LOVE that you have a Moby! I have one and love it-I also love my Mei Tai, my sling...and every other way out there to wear a baby!

She's adorable, Mairs!

lesann said...

oh my goodness! look at how cute your family is!!! i am so excited for you!!! CONGRATS

Kimbie said...

congrats on the beautiful baby girl! Motherhood is absolutely amzazing!!

Rach said...

AHHHH so tiny! i cant wait to meet this little girl

Lydia said...

She's way cute.

em said...

I wanna snuggle her. She is very, very cute! Good job guys!

Laura said...

She is PRECIOSA, what can I say?? OH I want to come steal her away! Maybe at Christmas?

The Tulett Family said...

Congratulations Meredith! She is beautiful! It sounds like everything went really smoothly- a great thing for the first! Good luck with everything coming up. Love, Andrea

Anonymous said...

I like your wrap. I still haven't found one I like and fits comfortably. She is so cute too, I love bath pictures.

Kristen said...

She's beautful! Congratulations!! I love newborns and the ay they just mold to you and cuddle and love to be held. Doesn't stay like that for long, so enjoy it while you can (you can sleep later :))!