Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crash...

that's what my computer did last week. Fatal error and shut down, which normally isn't a horrible thing, but this time when I restarted my computer none of my programs would work, which really sucked cause I was in the middle of a project for work.... ick! I sent it to the 'Puter Man and he fixed it all up nice for me though. Now I just have to get all my settings back to MY "normal".

Other exciting news.... I'm going to order my new camera today!! yipee!! I've been planning and doing research for about 6 months now, so I'm excited that the time is finally here.... hopefully it won't take me too long to get the hang of it and we'll have lots of pretty pictures to look at soon!

Maria update: She's up to about 8lbs 2oz today. Still not sleeping thru the night. I had some pain yesterday/last night so I took some drugs and we both reaped the benefits, sleeping more during the night than normal.

2 comments:

claireb said...

My computer crashed last week too! Windows would no longer start up. Dumb computers. Thank goodness for computer men though.

Meredith said...

seriously! normally i'm ok at navigating my computer's malfunctions, but this one was totally beyond me!