Monday, January 18, 2010

So far this year....

I've been sick. Sore throat, throwing up, total lack of appetite, feeling weak & tired all the time. And it's taken me a while to recover... I still don't think I'm 100%, but I'm doing much better.

Maria has been teething too which makes life a little more difficult. She's got 4 teeth coming in. Plus I decided that with the new year we'd start working on getting rid of the bottle. Great timing with being sick and her teething... so instead of going cold turkey we've switched to only water in the bottle. She's not happy about that, but she's dealing.

Marco is doing good in North Carolina. He's keeping busy with work. I'm so grateful for his friend Jason who has numerous contacts. It's been colder there more than it has been here, although it has definitely rained more here.

I had a dream about our baby boy last night. He was so beautiful and so special... I'm SO excited to meet him!!

No comments: