Wednesday, February 10, 2010

busy, busy, busy...

With Marco gone to NC and my parents in HI things have been pretty busy around here with Maria & I.

I've been...

Playing with a big girl...

Photobucket

Growing a little boy...

Photobucket

Getting ready for a little boy by:

preparing the bassinet...

Photobucket

making a two sided quilt...

Photobucket

Then I've also been:

refinishing a chair...

Photobucket

feeding chickens...

Photobucket
(this is an old picture... they're pretty much full grown now and with 20 chickens they go thru a LOT of food!!)

laundry...

Photobucket
(notice the basket is now empty... only one more load to fold and put away!!)

dishes...

Photobucket
(and just cleaning in general)

a hexagon quilt...

Photobucket
(I've given myself 15 years to finish this project... all hand sewing, I must be crazy!!)

but of all the things I've been up to...

Photobucket
Playing with this sweet little thing is my favorite!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations on baby boy! You look great. I'm impressed by the quilts! You are inspiring....so ambitious!

Laurita said...

Girl you do keep busy! I am amazed by you. You must be the energizer woman.

Melissa said...

how fun a little boy coming! Maria is so beautiful and you are amazing. I need more hobbies.