Thursday, October 25, 2007

... and the search goes on....

so, marco and i will not be moving to washington next week. the home sale fell thru. i don't really want to get into it cause it makes me angry. but on the upside the house has shown really well in the past and i see no reason for that to continue (although I'm thinking about prohibiting any single females under the age of 25 from looking at the house..... not to be agist or sexist or relationshipist, but the experience just wasn't good!!)

so here's to good home buyers.....

also... shout-out to chaddy.... good luck on the GMAT or LSAT or whatever that test is that you are taking... I'm so excited for you!!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

right when we heard your voice on the answering machine 'hi guys...' we were both like, the house didnt sell:( bummer! but your right you have a really cute place and its going to sell, just a matter of time. do somthing fun this weekend k?

Meredith said...

thanks!! we're going to the ward halloween party tonight. marco's going as a vampire.... and I'm going as the victim. He'll have teeth and blood coming out of his mouth, and i've got teeth marks and blood coming out of my neck. I'm excited.

Rach said...

you better finish your 'tag' assignment, i need somthing to distract me from school work!