Wednesday, October 31, 2007

tagged

so, Rach tagged me and now i get the pleasure of telling the world little known facts about me. Rach did 6, so I'll try and shoot for the same, but no promises!!

1. i have a mole on the bottom of my left foot. i feel like this is kind of a cop-out... but as far as physically interesting things go... that's basically it. I've got other moles (no gross one's with hair growing out of them.. shout out to all the witches out there) but they're mixed in with hoards of freckles.... but it's just a single mole in the middle of the bottom of my foot.

2. i have a hard time with left and right. i'm getting better when it comes to driving, but i still have to consciously think about it... a few times marco has told me to go left and i go right.... it's auctually pretty embarassing. when i was a little girl my mom and i were driving down the road and i asked what side of the road the train tracks were on.... she said the right. ok cool..... when we were going back home i said that the train tracks were on the right... she tried to correct me, but i'm stubborn and it didn't work. when i played soccer in maybe the 3rd grade i went to kick the ball, and the coach told me to kick it with my right foot... i asked which foot that was, he told me. so sometimes if i'm really having a difficult L/R day i have to look east (cause that was the direction that i was facing during soccer practice) and i'll totally know which is my right. it's all pretty embarassing.

3. i have multiple college degrees. but i kind of feel like i cheated getting them. i went to school for 4 years, and i got 4 degrees. 3 associates, and 1 bachelors. i didn't cheat. i kind of worked the system. i had a lot of interests, and i always only had to take a couple more classes to get another degree. when i graduated i only needed one more class to get another associates, call me lazy but it was going to be a hard class.... so i didn't do it. i don't really feel proud of my multiple degrees... i just think that it's cool i graduated.

4. i don't remember the last time i followed a recipe. i just use them as guidelines. if i don't have one ingredient, i'll omit it, or throw something else in... which means that i never cook the exact same thing twice. most of the time it turns out pretty good, i do have to admit that i have had some bad experiences and those nights it's time to pull out the PB&J.

5. i am never going to have chocolate again!! i know, it's a sad, sad thing. no more chocolate or avocado's for me. i started having migraines last year and have discovered that if i have either of those two things it is inevitable that i am going to be writhing in pain within the next hour, and up-chuck within 24. i have probably thrown up and had more headaches this past year than i have the rest of my entire life. even if i found a way that i could have chocolate or avocado's, i probably wouldn't... too many bad experiences. i know there's a psychological term for that, but i can't remember what it is.

6. i can't think of anything else at the moment.... if i do... i'll post an amendment, tagged 2.0 or something.

to keep the game going..... i tag Kelley & Lindsay!!

2 comments:

kelley said...

hey girl, I was bummed to hear about your house. The same thing just happened to another friend of mine. I guess it's pretty common. Thanks for the tag... I'll try to think of some fun stuff to post about myself...

LinnieBell said...

Hi Meredith!!

You got me! I'm trying to think of some funny things to put up...it might take a day to come up with some things!

How've you been?!! It's been for-ev-er! I'm living/working in the Provo area for a scrapbook company as a designer...silly, huh? It's fun, definitely (is that how you spell that? it looks weird! anyways...) not what I want to do the rest of my life, but it's a place to work start! :) I've loved reading your blog and "catching up" on the past little while! Congrats on your marriage!!

*Linds