Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello Washington!!


Here we are.... we finally made it. Actually we made it here day before yesterday. We've been busy unpacking and getting settled. We got our "room" all set up yesterday, and today we're going to work on organizing the remaining boxes and getting Marco's tools where they should be. Right now I'm working on setting up my office space and updating the blog (obviously).

When we were in Idaho we got to see my new beautiful niece... lily belle. she really is a beautiful baby. I'll post some pics of her....

We stayed in Idaho an extra day because the roads were so bad getting out of there... and then once we got to Washington, the pass that we were going to take going over the mountains was closed so we took an alternate route and a different pass (stevens instead of snoqualmie). I've got a couple videos of that. Its a good thing we made it over the pass when we did, cause now there have been avalanches (ug) and there is something like 18 feet of snow covering the roadways.... i bet those road workers are loving their jobs right now!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it to Washington all right. Steve's always seems to be closed, you guys lucked out. I hate unpacking, it's worse than packing! But it always feels nice when everything is done and you have a home again. Lily sure is a cutie pie! Take care!!

Lydia said...

I bet it was great to see Chad & family. What great timing! Lily is a cutie.

Clayton and Camea said...

Hey! We're glad that you made it! and uh...Tag? You're it! Check out my blog for details and...blame Lydia! :)

Lydia said...

Hey! Don't blame me!! :p