Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

it was a great memorial day weekend.... full of family, sunshine, and bike riding.... we went out to the beach on Saturday to ride bikes and saw this cute little family of geese..... there was one little runt... so cute!!we got to the beach.... how many people do you think it takes to get the kiddies strapped into the bike trailer??

here's papa crusin' on his recumbent... just a little tanner than the rest of us.

this one is a little out of order... but it's hayden, steph, kayla, and i resting after our ride.

here's mom and I taking a breather after an uphill stretch.... i have to admit, i was a little proud of myself..... way out of shape and 5 1/2 months pregnant and i didn't walk at all!!

Here's mi amor and i.... this is a new development across from birch-bay villiage.... and some of the views are amazing... you can see Baker and the twin sisters, the whole bay, and the San Juan's!! (but prices for just the lot starts of at $250K... ug!!)

Later Saturday evening we all went to lake whatcom.... had dinner out on the lake, and then mom, marco and I took hayden and kayla to the park to play so TJ could do some wakeboarding...

Kayla is our little water nymph.... LOVES the water... and Hayden is going to be an engineer or something like that one day.... he's big into detail. here he is trying to get the puddle to drain into the lake.

Monday we went back out to the beach for a little while.... (until it started to rain) there were all these little flowers, kayla broke one off so i stuck it in her hair.... she was really excited about it

Here she is sitting with grandpa toyk (he's a little tired... he rode about 30 miles on his bike that day!!)

Hayden fell asleep on the ride out to the beach... he fought it hard until he finally crashed when they were getting close to the park.
It was a really good weekend.... I need to keep my camera more handy sometimes. I just realized that I didn't get any pic's when chad, rach, and lil's were there..... it would have been great getting one of rach on my mom's granny bike, or little lil's smiling.... I'll have to work on that.

4 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

I love checking out your blog and seeing what you guys are up too! TJ and Steph NEVER put new pictures on! Anyway, those Geese were adorable. Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Kristen said...

Mere - you are just so stinking adorable!! I love the pictures!

Me and My Boys said...

you guys are so cute, man I miss washington! how are you doing? Are you guys living up there, found your blog from face book we started one too, so I wanted to see who else had one.

Tif said...

Looks like an excellent weekend! I think it's awesome that you're biking while prego!