Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's been a while.... and a wedding.

Sorry about the no-posts lately, I've been all over the place, and had no internet. We finally got to a place with internet Sunday evening, but we've been super busy since then... I have lots to post about: weddings, parks, swimming, driving, driving and more driving!!!

For now, here's a wedding that I went to when I was back in Washington. This is my friend Colleen and her new husband Derrick. I'm so excited that they found happiness with eachother!!

Photobucket

Here is Collen's brother Keith and their mom. We used to hang out at these guys' house ALL the time when we were younger.

Photobucket

Giovanna was also in the neighborhood... all of us, always together.

Photobucket

Here's my mum at the luncheon.

Photobucket

My sis got this shot of Maria and I.... thanks a lot Bean, it's a rarity that she and I are ever in front of the camera together.

Photobucket

It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. The bride was absolutely gorgeous, the location was pristine, the food was nummy, the decorations were beautiful..... everything was so great!

3 comments:

Tif said...

Yay for weddings! Colleen looks beautiful-as do you! Your hair is getting so so long and is just gorgeous!

claireb said...

You're pictures are so great Meredith, and you look absolutely beautiful.

Erika and Jason said...

I love the picture of you and Maria. You look so beautiful!