Monday, September 14, 2009

Arches

Another side trip we took this summer was to Arches National Park. I love all the beautiful red rock they've got there...

Photobucket

Marco loved it too.... we tried to do a little off-roading, but we had a storage box on our hitch so we didn't go too far.

Photobucket

We did a little bit of hiking, but it get's tough hauling a one year old around.... Maria is getting so heavy!

Photobucket

During Maria's nap time Marco did a little solo hiking and went out to this arch:

Photobucket

I think it was the one that he wanted to see the most.

I liked playing "what do you see?" with the rocks. I know, normally it's played with clouds, but this one was just too good to pass up. What do you see here?

Photobucket

I see little fat ladies huddled up against the cliff.

It was a beautiful day there...

Photobucket

We'd like to go back and do some off-roading next time.... see more of the beautiful countryside.

No comments: