Friday, September 4, 2009

Melissa's Wedding

i LOVE this girl. seriously she's one of the funniest people i know.
Photobucket
she got in touch with me a while back telling me that she was going to get married (how stoked was i for her!!) and asked me to be a bridesmaid!! her wedding was so beautiful and her mom sure knows how to throw a party!!
here are the few pics that i took.... you can see more over on her blog here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the candy bar
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is one of mel's nieces... she didn't want to stand in line with everyone for pictures... she was so cute!! The little girls had the cutest little dresses... and the sisters had on these adorable pink frocks... it was great!!
Photobucket

here's my handsome hubby & beautiful baby!!
Photobucket

Here I am with Sydney, another of the bridesmaids.
Photobucket

No comments: