Monday, December 14, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

We had a great time at the party this hear. My parents did a great job organizing everything. KP was in charge of a DELICIOUS dinner (it seems as if anything she touches turns to gold!!) My parents organized a little program. There was the nativity area that LS was in charge of, and then me with my AWESOME team for the decorations. And we can't forget the invites of a box of chocolates (remember that marathon of chocolate making we did over thanksgiving weekend....)

Here are a few pictures...

Here's the view from the stage looking towards the overflow:

Photobucket

Here's from the overflow looking towards the stage:

Photobucket

Here's the little sitting area we had off to the side:

Photobucket

And here's where the nativities were displayed...

Photobucket

(my Mom made the star!!)

One of my most favorite things were all the lights. I'm not a fan of the gym lights and I love the false ceiling that the lights provided.

Everything came together so well, and everyone helped out so much. People donated trees, lights and ornaments, center pieces, nativities, and so much more... It was such a fun event, and couldn't have happened without everyone that was involved.... thanks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the lights too, it really makes a difference. That was spectacular!

Rach said...

oh man that looks SO AWESOME! love the tissue puffs.

Catherine Glazner said...

What did you use to hang the lights? This is what I want to do in our ward for this year. Could you go into detail on how you did your lights and how you hung them up and what you used to do it? I would be soo appreciative!!

Catherine Glazner

Meredith said...

There were hooks in the walls around the gym which we used to string up some cable wire. We then used twist ties to attach the lights to the cable wire. Rolling scaffolding made the job a lot easier.