Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life goes on....

I am sorry that I haven't posted much lately.  Things have been..... interesting around here.  We have made some HUGE decisions in the past few weeks. 

There are a couple of new posts today..... they explain a huge part of our life, and the big decision that has been made.

Life is hard, good, but hard.  We have been blessed.

I wish that I could have had more energy to blog and document little things in our lives that make us happy.... like:

-the group of Honduran Hippies that stopped outside our door to play music one market day.
-Abuelo building a fence to keep the turkey from eating all the pretty plants in the garden.
-how the garden is now growing SO much
-Maria saying that she wants to go for a ride in bapa's hummer to the store (Haggens) and get cookies and a balloon.
-Cooper's laugh and learning how to say belly button.
-Marco giving the kids horse rides in the living room.
-Abuela teaching me so much about making clothes.... pants/shorts, dresses, shirts, bloomers......etc, she is amazing.
-a wedding, Marco's friend got married and we were able to attend... so nice.

Maybe one day I'll get around to posting about things in more detail, but not today.....

I've got to play with my kids and spend some quality time with my hubby.

3 comments:

Tif said...

I just read your other post-the one about the immigration process. And I seriously have tears-happy ones-in my eyes for you. What a great birthday present to me to hear that your crazy life might be getting somehow less crazy soon. Progress, at least, which you haven't seen for over 18 months. I love you and I love your little family. And I love that there might be a way for you to not have to be separated from your sweetheart for long. Love and miss you-I was at the fabric store and thought of you today. I was eatin raspberries and thought of you last week. And there was some other reason the other day where l almost called your mum up to tell her something that I really wanted to be telling you, but now I can't remember what it was. But it made me think of you and miss you.

April said...

Wow, Meredith! I had no idea that you were going through all of this. I thought that you moved to Honduras for an adventure not because of immigration reasons. I am so sorry that you have had to deal with so much. I hope that this will all be resolved soon.
April

Marianne said...

Immigrations is a sticky business! I don't know much about the Canadian process but I know that the US one can be very difficult and frustrating and expensive and consumming...at least those were some of the adjectives I use to describe the process we went through! Our neighbor from Mexico just went through the hoops as his wife was deported for six or so months before being able to return and get her permanent residency. But, there is an end and it will work out because you and Marco love each other. You have a family and you have tremendous faith and courage. Heavenly Father is mindful of you and knows the best course of action for you and your family. You have already learned so much and is evident in all the posts I've read in this blog. I know you and your cheerful attitude. You can make it through this and you will be together as a family! Love you and thinking of you often!