Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've got a little time on my hands...

I've been working on sending off emails of pictures I took during the Halloween party, and it takes FOREVER for them to load, so I've been perusing the internet.

I came across this article "Rob & Kristen's Newlywed Game" which I think is pretty hilarious! I thought this little excerpt was great:

Who's more competitive?
Kristen: "Rob. In a very childish way, in every aspect of his life. He'll literally start talking in a different voice if he's won something. He sounds like a five-year-old."
Rob: "I'd say it was even. She said me? Really? When I really win things, it's just like..." [Kristen is correct: He makes a noise like a five-year-old.]

I also like the "who's more athletic?" question... actually, i think most of them are pretty funny.

No comments: