Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday

I nabbed a couple of pictures of my lil' stinker before church this morning....

Photobucket

crooked smile and everything.
Today we debuted the pigtails...

Photobucket

After church we were watching a little TV and the commercial for the Amazon Kindle (electronic reading device) came on, I was in the kitchen getting Maria an orange, she had followed me in, and as soon as she heard the music she ran back out to where she could see the TV and started dancing.... ah. I love my little doll!

Here's the commercial for those of you who don't know it:



Also, we were watching Ice Age this evening and you know the part where the baby starts crying because it's hungry, and then sid the slot changes the diaper.... well when the baby was crying, Maria started crying.... she's so sensitive!!

2 comments:

claireb said...

Holy cow she's getting so big. What a darling!

Nana & Grandpa Toyk said...

Pigtails are way too cute! Thanks for the picture