Thursday, June 3, 2010

the bay

We've been going out to the bay a bunch lately.

We load up the car, get some firewood and some fixin's and spend the evening around a campfire.

We LOVE it....

Marco LOVES building and tending the fire... it makes him feel like he's camping, but I get to stay in my own bed at night...

Photobucket

Once we had a bunch of visitors...

Photobucket

... because Marco and Maria were feeding them...

Photobucket

Here's Maria tossing some bread to the birds... it lands about 6 inches away from her feet.

Photobucket

Here's another one of Maria chasing the birds.... she's REALLY into animals these days.

Photobucket

One time we brought the extra booster seat for her campfire seat... she buckled herself in all by herself.

Photobucket

Nana & Bapa have been joining us on our little excursions... in fact today we took the bikes out and went for rides... It was an absolutely gorgeous day.

Here's Nana & Cooper

Photobucket

I've got a great one that I took of Bapa & Maria today, but it's still on the camera which is outside in the car and I don't feel like going out there and getting it because I'd have to put shoes on because I don't want to walk on the gravel barefooted plus I'm tired and I want to get this blog up and go to bed.

Here's another one of Cooper.... check out his "receding" hair line... he looks like a little old man.

Photobucket

Maria loves to hold hands when we're driving down the road... normally it's my hand but sometimes Cooper will get in on the fun (if he's cooperating and willing to grab onto a finger.)

Photobucket

This little girl loves chips.

Photobucket

and chocolate... not such a big fan of the marshmallows though.

This is our A-MAZ-ING red polka dot table cloth.
i LOVE it!!

Photobucket

and because I can't resist... here are a few more quick shots that i got of Maria.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm looking forward to when Cooper is a little more mobile. Right now I hold him a lot of the time which doesn't make it easy to take pictures.

I'm enjoying this "summer" so far. I'm hoping that we'll get out to the bay at LEAST once a week. Maybe this year I'll get a tan!!

1 comment:

claireb said...

Maria is so adorable, and her curls are as cute as can be!