Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cooper : 2 Months

This update is a little late... but better late than never.

Cooper is growing wonderfully. I couldn't be happier with his progress.
As of June 11th:
Height 23.75 inches
Weight 11 lbs 8 oz.
and I cant remember his head circumference, but whatever it is, it's proportional.

In 2 months he has grown 3.75 inches & gained 4 lbs which I think is totally impressive considering the rocky start that he had. He is wearing 0-3 month clothes, and is getting close to growing out of some of them... he's tall, but still pretty skinny. The other day I was holding him so he was standing on my lap, and bouncing him, and his pants fell right off.

We're figuring this whole newborn thing out again.... it's taking quite a bit. I'm amazed at how much I've forgotten since Maria was born. I was so concentrated on his eating for so long that I forgot about sleeping... Now things are better. He's eating and sleeping like a champ. Which is not to say that I don't get up multiple times every night, I do, but in comparison to what sleeping was like for the first month, he's a total champ now.

He has started blowing saliva bubbles. I remember when Maria passed that milestone.... not exactly sure why that sticks out in my mind, but it does. He has also started smiling a LOT and "laughing". He loves it when I wiggle his legs. He also enjoys tummy time. Sometimes he'll just lay there like it's the most comfortable place in the world to be.

I've really slacked at taking pictures lately.... going to start working on that.

No comments: