Thursday, July 8, 2010

Over 90...

that's how hot it was today.
In contrast to how COLD it was (57*) on the 4th.
(I just checked my zip code's daily average at the weather channel's website and they said for July 8th the average is 62*.... how depressing is that!!)

Yesterday was pretty warm too...


We've been playing in the mini-pool & trying to get tans before the sun disappears.

Maria was "supposed" to be getting ready to play in the pool, but it seems as if she thought sun tanning was a better idea...

Photobucket

Cooper's new favorite spot is in the walker.

Photobucket

I think it's pretty funny how his feet dangle there... sometimes he can really get them going.

Today we went and got ice cream from Edaleen Dairy... it's SO good. Maria got a baby cone for 40 cents, & my medium (which is like a large any other place) was less than a dollar. Their sizes go all the way up to super which I would say is ice cream 8 inches above the cone. Now that's some serious ice cream.

After the dairy we headed over to this park in Lynden where we saw an old friend that I haven't seen in years. Totally cool.

Photobucket

As soon as Maria saw it she started yelling "swings" and couldn't get out of the car fast enough.

We had a picnic dinner.

Maria found a little pile of dirt

Photobucket

and ended up looking like this

Photobucket

She came home all worn out... thank goodness.
Her sleeping schedule has been all out of whack the past couple days... I'm looking forward to some regularity.

PS.. it's Thursday... I totally missed a day this week, which is throwing my whole week off!!

1 comment:

JoeKatie said...

Blog stalking at it's finest!!! I was the OLD friend... How old do you think I am?

Great to see you again!!

We tried to stop for ice cream at the same place and there was a wait of about 40 people, so we went to DQ.

Home again... Long drive!!!!!!