Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Wedding

My lil' sis is now Mrs. Brooks.

Her wedding was beautiful. I only have pictures from when we first got there... then life with 2 kids set in and Cooper was hungry while Maria wanted to be held or run around like a 2 year old... I'm just glad that I was actually there, in the audience, for the actual wedding.

Here are some pictures of the decorations...

Photobucket

Photobucket

A friend of ours did a bunch of vinyl "stencils" for us and we etched about a bazillion glass jars.

I think they turned out GREAT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Kayla as the flower girl...

Photobucket

and her big brother Hayden...

Photobucket

Here are my two men...

Photobucket

and here's Ria teaching Eden how to pole dance...

Photobucket

Here's cousin Dawn (who was one of the Bridesmaids) with Eden.... I swear, that girl had babies attached to her hip... none of which were her's.

Photobucket

No comments: