Thursday, January 27, 2011

Playing Outside

I enjoy spending time in the backyard, but I don't want to hold Cooper every minute that we are out there.
There is no way that I'm just going to put him down on the ground... it's dirt, mixed with animal icky's, and he hasn't past the "lets put everything in my mouth" phase yet.
So yesterday Marco came up with this solution.
... and it works wonderfully.  We can all hang out outside a little easier now.  I don't have to worry about Cooper getting into the plants or eating dirt...  

And Maria (being the bossy little girl that she is) likes to help Cooper go where she wants him to go.

1 comment:

Toyke said...

Being outside. Could'nt be a better place to be, fresh air and dirt to eat, sisters to direct where you go, water to play in and rocks to move
Keep having fun