Saturday, April 12, 2008

a beautiful day in the neighborhood

so it is an absolutely gorgeous day here in the PNW. these are the kind of days that i love about here.... it's in the high 60's (which doesn't seem like much, but trust me, it's enough for my freckles to start coming out!!). Today I went to the gym, did the costco shopping (gotta love costco!) and then came home had a bbq lunch which included watermelon (mmmm good) and then kicked it on the back porch for a little, letting my sun kisses shine. Cause i'm a serious shade of porcelain. Kayla and I played on the hammock a little, I washed the car (and made the tires all shiny... that is my favorite part!) and then Marco got his hair cut (sexy!!) now we're just getting ready to head over to the birthday bash/family reunion party thingy. i really don't know what to call it, but whatever it is we're going!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I found you! And you are pregnant?!? I have the same ticker on my blog!!! Congrats!!!! That is great! I love your blog!