Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting caught up .... Part 1 - Oregon

Ok, so i'm way behind on my blogging.... so i'm going to take a little time and get caught up. My parents, Marco and I went down to Silverton/Salem, Oregon a few weekends ago for a friends wedding (Brigham Alcorn). It was a really quick trip. We headed down Friday afternoon, went to the wedding that evening, hung out a little saturday morning, and then headed back home (hitting Lynnwood Mall on the way)Here is my dear papa with Merlin Alcorn..... they had a little joke about Merlin's hand getting a little too low on my dad's backside.... whoops!!
My dearly beloved and I.... I don't know why but he always seems to be squinting in the pics, not showing off his beautiful brown eyes.
Here are the girls.... Me, Mom, Heidi, and Tif... I'm sad that they're in Oregon now... it makes hanging out with them a little more difficult! I miss our Chihuahua lunches!

3 comments:

Tif said...

Ack! I'm obviously becoming more like my mom...we're wearing the same type of clothes even...oh the dread...

I'm so glad you guys came down! Keira asked today if we could go to Merif and Marco's house for bedtime. And yesterday she kept pointing out Marco...we were walking by a bunch of Mexican men getting lunch at the corner store...I think she likes you guys!

Laura said...

Ohhhh, my favorite girls!!! How I miss you!!!

Lydia said...

How fun to see old friends :) Love all the new pictures! You're so pretty Meredith.