Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Three Things" Tag

I haven't been very good at doing the "tag's" in the past... but i'm going to try and be better from now on. On this tag:

you have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.

3 Joys
-Marco.... being with him, laughing with him, cuddling with him, driving with him..... just doing anything with him. He is so great and makes me so happy
-Cooking for family
-Baby hic-ups

3 Fears
- The baby will come early and I won't be prepared.
-Separation from Marco...
-The baby will be born with 3 legs, One with a right foot, and two with left feet.

3 Goals
- Check out the public library... use it, and stop buying so many books (not that i would ever quit buying books, but it would be good if i reduced the amount a little)
- Get downstairs finished... the 2nd window in, the first one finished, the walls spackled and painted, pictures hung, furniture arranged.... etc.
- Photography.... for now get a good photo printer, work on my Photoshop skills, and save up so i can eventually get a sweet camera

3 Current Obsessions
-Learning all I can about cloth diapers
-Reading.... more specifically reading for SRT '08... I want to get my list done!!
-Getting all prep-ed for the baby

3 Random Surprising Facts
-not so surprising to some... but I get migraines from chocolate and avocados... (I'm adjusted for the most part, but somedays I really miss chocolate!)
-I enjoy family history... finding out who is related to who and interesting little stories.
-I graduated college with 4 degrees in 4 years.

I tag... Jen, Claire, Amanda, Heather, & Jocelyn!

3 comments:

Heather O said...

Hey that is interesting you mentioned cloth diapers. I have another friend who has posted about them. If you want to check it out: http://joeandanna.blogspot.com/2008/06/cloth-diapers-are-all-rage.html
Hope all is well!!

Lydia said...

That was fun, wasn't it?! :p Sounds like you're busy with all the renovations and baby-preparation. It feels so weird to live so close, but never see you guys...

Clayton and Camea said...

Good job! Wow avacados??? that STINKS! I could give up the chocolate but I don't think I could avacados.. Good luck with all the remodeling/baby prep!