Friday, July 25, 2008

Who is John Galt?

I was at the border the other day (coming back into the states)... i was getting all my documents ready.... looked up at the car in front of me and there was this bumper sticker. I thought it was the greatest. I laughed and laughed! I had to call my mom cause I knew she would know what it meant!! For those of you who don't know... it's from Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
ok... so another sticker they have is on the rear window.... and you can't see it too well here, but it also goes along with the Atlas Shrugged theme.... it is an American Flag (i believe it is a music sticker because it says above it "Rage Against the Machine"... but that could also have to do with the book) and below the flag it says "Evil Empire". I was so excited because I got it. I wanted to go up to the car in front of me and say "John Galt Rocks!" but I didn't. They probably would have been like... crazy lady!!

No comments: