Saturday, January 24, 2009

Book Tag

My friend Cat did this tag the other day and I had a free moment so I thought I'd do it too...

Here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open to page 56.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.

5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!

6. Tag five (or more) other people to do the same


My book is:


".... I come to a stop against a brass rail and straighten up, looking back at Earl in shock. Then I see the rest of them.
"What is this?" says Uncle Al from the depths of a winged chair. He is seated at a table with three other men, twaddling a fat cigar between the ginger and thumb of one hand and holding five fanned cards in the other. ...."


I tag: Lydia, Kristen Butler, Courtney, Mel, & Tif.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard lots about Water for Elephants. Did you like it?
Thanks for letting me know!