Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cornwall Park

Yesterday Maria, Marco and I took off for a walk in the park. It's been years since I've been to Cornwall, and I don't think that even then I explored the whole park. We didn't do the whole park yesterday, but we did do quite a bit. It's quite a big park... I think we will be going back many more times. Maria fell asleep in the car on the way, and slept over half of our walk around the park, but woke up in time to go on the swings before we left. It was so exciting. Her first time in the big-ish girl swing!! I played around a little in Photoshop with these pictures... I think we'll have to order some prints!!







5 comments:

Nana & Grandpa Toyk said...

what a cutie... those eyes. your getting some good pictures
Dad

Tif said...

Ack! She's growing up so fast! Those are fantastic pictures!

Erika and Jason said...

She is getting so big and is so cute! I wish I could see her in person. I hope that everything is going well for you. We need to talk some time.

Nana & Grandpa Toyk said...

how did Dad do that....I've never been able to leave a message!

Nana & Grandpa Toyk said...

Cool! I can leave messages now!!!Keep the pictures coming! How are the chickens doing?