Wednesday, November 17, 2010

where are we???

A little over a week ago our internet decided to quit working. We’ve been trying to get it fixed, but nobody seems to have any answers. So, here I sit at an “internet café” trying to get all the things I need to get done on the internet done in a very limited amount of time because two small children and an internet café are not a prime combination.

I’ve been keeping a journal of sorts, so I could remember things that I wanted to blog about. So I will change the dates of the blog posts so that they look like they were actually posted on the day that the things actually occurred.

Ok... so the internet is not so fast so there won't be any pictures right now.... hopefully I will be able to go back and add them later.

2 comments:

claireb said...

Meredith! I'm so excited for your adventure. And it definitely sounds like an adventure... with all the things you're discovering and the 3rd world country "conveniences" - or lack thereof.
Can't wait to see pictures of the house renovations and the area.

Toyke said...

Hi Meres
glad to see you have access to internet once again ...even if you do have to go to the internet cafe