Thursday, February 10, 2011

Road Rash & Goose Eggs (and a new layout)

Monday Cooper was off-roading in his walker in the back yard.  
While I was gathering the laundry from the line...
He reached a little too far to try to pick up a rock and crashed out of his walker.

Now he's got a case of road rash...
and then to top things off, poor little guy, fell off the bed this morning and got a goose egg on the back of his head.

Cooper is now officially mobile. 


Check out the new layout... 

I just got a Formspring account, just click on the button to the left and it will take you to my page.  Ask your questions & I'll answer.

I've also added my email address, in case you'd like a more personal approach.

There are also links posts about:
-Living in Honduras
-Photography
-Food
-Arts & Crafts

1 comment:

Rach said...

LOVE IT! I think you did a great job. And welcome Cooper, to the world of bonks and owies.