Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cooper's 1st Birthday

The kids feel miserable.
Cooper's got 4 teeth coming in.
Maria has some sort of rash all over her body.
Both don't feel like eating.
And both are down for early naps.

This isn't what I had planned for Cooper's Birthday.
I had wanted to take a bunch of pictures... but I'll settle for lots of cuddling.
I had wanted to make something special for dinner, but we just might have cereal, because it's easy and won't interrupt cuddling time too much.


Some things I'd like to remember about my One year old little man...
He is precious.  He is a happy kid. 
He is walking about 40% of the time.
He's got a funky crawl.
He still has his receeding hair line.
He's got a little dimple in his right cheek.
He loves taking "baths" in the red bucket.
He does NOT love it when Maria takes his toys away.
He loves Maria.
He loves music and singing and dancing.
He's not a very good eater... and he's not a very good sleeper.... but he's still happy.


3 comments:

Ms. Elenbaas said...

I want to send you a package. How can I do this?

Unknown said...

Hi! If you're looking for birthday party decorations, here's a great site I would recommend - www.etsy.com/shop/getthepartystarted

Justine said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't wait to see you and your sister at the end of the month! Tell your mommy Hi! Love you all. Justine