Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2 month doctors visit.

This morning Maria and I had to get up early becasue we had doctors appointments at 8 am.... this was the earliest we've been up and dressed since before she was born. She was fussy at 5:30 so I let her come in bed and cuddle with Marco and I. When I got back from taking a shower at 7 this is how I found them... she doesnt' look like it (becuase my camera did this funny flash think and kind of woke them up) but this is one of her favorite ways to sleep...
I think it's adorable. So we went to the doctor this morning, and she did so good... She now weighs 10 lbs 8 oz (still 4 oz lighter that you [chad] were at birth) she is 23 1/4 inches tall!! almost two whole feet!! she's grown 3 1/4 inches and gained 3lbs 11 oz. she is in the 50% for head circumfrence, 40% for weight, and 80% for height!! She got her shots too, which wasn't any fun, but she recovered pretty quickly. I got a couple of shots too, tetanus and the flu shot, and holy cow, where they put the tetanus one is real sore now.

1 comment:

Rach said...

apparently lils is out of whack from the blur of the trip this weekend, and this is exactly how i got her to finally fall asleep this afternoon. works like a champ every time:)