Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Blessing

Chad, Rachel and Lily came up late Saturday night so that they could be here for Maria's baby blessing on Sunday. It was so good to see them again! I HATE that 1/2 my family doesn't live here.... I'd love it if they all did (hint, hint) so that we could hang out more, so I could see my nieces and nephew grow, so we could do girls nights.....
I was amazed at how big Lily got in the 3 months they've been away. Compared to Maria she is HUGE! and she's so cute! she totally smiles for the camera!!

Here's Chad holding Maria...
And here's a couple more of Lily posing for the camera..... Chad took these Sunday morning...

Marco and Maria.... she was a little overtired on Sunday, we waited up for Chad and Rach, and then woke up earlier than normal so we could enjoy our time with them.
A four generation picture for grandma.
mothers, and their daughters....

last, but certainly not the least.... Maria in her blessing dress. This is the same blessing dress that my siblings and I wore when we were all blessed. My Oma made it for us.

4 comments:

Tif said...

OMG...I did not realize it, but in those pictures Maria totally is a Meynders. I was thinking she was very marco, but put Lilly next to her and she's very Meynders looking! Cute!

Lydia said...

Way too cute!! Lily looks just like Chad. I was so glad to have been there Maria's blessing! What a sweet little one :)

Heather O said...

She is just so precious!

Kristen said...

She looks beautiful!!!!