Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Shower Gift

I went to a baby shower on Saturday and had such a great time... I haven't been getting out much lately, and when I do get out it's to run errands, so socializing for enjoyment hasn't really been a big part of my life lately. Anyway it was really fun, and I'm glad that I went.... although to be honest I almost didn't go. I was going to go with my mom, but she went swimming and was going to get back late, and I'm turning into a pansy and not liking to do things on my own, which I need to get over because it's not cool.... anyway I did go because I made her a gift that I was really excited about.... a New Mom Care Kit....

a diaper pouch, which includes wipes, diapers, and spit clothes..... i have one, it fits right inside my purse (oh so handy!)
a nursing blanket aka.. hooter hider

No comments: