Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Update - 37 Weeks

I went to the doctors this morning and everything is going great! I'm still down about 8 lbs since I first saw her in February. I'm managing my BP really well... today it was 118/76. The baby's heartbeat is good and strong. Measuring right on schedule.

Since I have had high BP before, she wants me to start going to the hospital for NST's (Non-Stress Tests). So I get to go and do one of those this afternoon, and then I get to continue doing them twice a week until baby's here.

The Doc will be out of the office next week, so I've got an apt with the physician's assistant (who is great!) (If anyone needs a girly dr. I would totally recommend Dr. Tu and her staff... they are WONDERFUL!) and then in two weeks I've got and apt with the Doc for another ultrasound and we'll see how I'm doing..... she doesn't want me to go over my due date, so depending on how things are going we might schedule an induction.... we'll see though. Hopefully baby will just want to pop out sooner than later!

5 comments:

Rach said...

ill pray, cross my fingers, light some candles, and possibly a rain dance that this baby comes on her own for you:) being induced just isnt the funnest. i can not believe you are really 37 weeks along?? you look so great, all your hard work is really paying off, your face looks so thin. you are WAY better at this pregnancy thing than i was.

Kristen said...

You look great lady!!!! I am so happy for you!! My baby came a week early - so you never know! :) They have a mind of their own...literally! :) Love ya!

Tif said...

You're glowing!!! I love it! I'm so excited for you to have her! Hope she comes on her own, but if not...my induction with Keira was a beautiful breeze, so it CAN be done gracefully!

The Meagher Family said...

I,m so happy for you. It's so nice to see that you are doing so well and are so happy. And I just love reading your blog. It's great.
Corrine Meagher (aka Tulett)

Tif said...

12 days!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!