Thursday, August 14, 2008

gossip.... it's horrible, but...

sometimes it's also rather amusing. I don't put any faith in the gossip columns, when I do peruse them I think of them as a little story. This one I thought was funny.....

It was on Blake Lively... she mentioned that she's nothing like the "Gossip Girl" character she plays... in fact....
"I've kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff that I've done for TV or movies," she reveals to the mag, which features her on the cover surrounded by such headlines as "100 Sex Truths," "The Sex Position They Lust For" and "What He Thinks When You're Butt Naked." "I know-- I'm weird! I hope Brad Pitt doesn't hear this. He's never going to want to marry me!" (here is the article)

I just thought that there were numerous funny things about that paragraph.... firstly i think it's cool that she's only kissed 3 peeps for real. first funny thing is that she (who has only kissed 3) is surrounded by those article titles... but I think the funniest thing is the Brad Pitt comment... total knee slapper!!

4 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Don't you just want that kid out know, it's probably feeling pretty tight in there. those last three weeks were a killer. p.s. I LOVE your atlast frames, it's really artistic.

Rach said...

i am basically freaking out because:
A) 28 days??!!? thats insane, SO SOONNNNNNN!!!!!!

B)you read breaking dawn, its killing me, I have not. I am DIE'n to know what happens

Rach said...

oh an, the pic of you and marco at larabee....definitely frame worthy, so precious.

Susie said...

Ok, I suck as a friend b/c I have not e-mailed you, or called you. Oh well, it is what it is! I will e-mail you soon. I promise! I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl. Name? Of course, I would probably know that by now if I didn't suck so bad.
Love your guts!