Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seattle

Marco and I had to go down to Seattle yesterday to take care of some business.... so while we were there we decided that we'd make a little trip to the Space Needle! I've never really spent a lot of time in Seattle... we live an hour and a half away, and that is enough of a distance to deter us from spending too much time there. But yesterday was really fun and I think that we're going to have to make the trip a little more frequently. I was worried that it was going to be all rainy and no fun, but it turned out to be a beautiful day! It was just cloudy enough that we couldn't see Mt Rainer, but that just means we'll have to go back another day to check it all out.

I wasn't a huge fan of the elevator ride going up.... i was all chicken and had to hold on to Marco, and then i had to take a little breather to get accustomed to the height. But I was proud of myself because on the way down in the elevator i was able to keep my eyes open and not freak out so much!!

Here we are at the top !Here we both are at the base.























and lastly here's Marco with the Seattle skyline....

we took a BUNCH of pictures... I'll have to take a little more time and go thru them.... Next time we're down there we're going to have to check out more of what Seattle Center has to offer. (Let us know of any suggestions if you've been there before!!)

4 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

I'm sure you already know this... but, your little girl is going to be such a cutie!

Erika and Jason said...

I really would love to take a trip there too. By the way you look so cute prego.

Rach said...

seattle, my happy place.

Melissa said...

OH MY HELL I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE PREGNANT!! I'M AN AWFUL FRIEND! Seriously congratulations and i love you so much! I love Seattle, I'm jealous that you get to live so close to it.