Monday, August 11, 2008

Larrabee State Park

Saturday Marco and I ventured down to Larrabee State Park south of Bellingham. As soon as we started driving down Chuckanut it started POURING!! But that's ok... it happens here all the time, and you just go on with your plans anyway. So we got to the park and met up with my friend Angela and her two kids, Madeline and Kenny. We didn't stay long, but we did head down to the water for a little bit. We're going to have to go back on a sunny (or even overcast) day when the tide is out so we can play more.

I was a total "tourist" and had my umbrella... FYI people not from here... people hardly ever use umbrellas. We just tough it out and get our hair wet. But I felt like being a pansy and using my umbrella.... Marco was tough though...


Here's a pic of Marco and I at one of the "lookout" places It is really a pretty park.
Here's Marco walking with Kenny in the rain.... when the tide is out there are all sorts of tide pools that you can explore... or at least that is how i remember it.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the pictures! You are an adorable pregnant lady!! I still haven't posted any of mine yet, but hopefully I'll get them back soon so I can post them!

Lydia said...

Love the prego-tourist picture! :o)