Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Living area pics

I said that I would post pics of changes we've made to downstairs when I got cleaned up a little bit more.... so here it is cleaned up a little more.... the first one is of the living room area...It's kind of dark, sorry 'bout that. but you get the general idea. One of my next projects is to make curtains for that window.

and when you turn around there is this wall....my bookshelves are still unorganized, but that's ok.... there are more important things to life than an organized bookshelf.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left - that went by so fast!!!!! Sasha came to us last Thursday - and it was so great - labor and delivery was a sinch and Sasha is a doll - we absolutly LOVE having her!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Tif said...

I love it! I can't wait to actually see it sometime! I love that map thing...I might have to steal it for our house.

I also cannot believe you're pretty much in the clear for having her any day now!?

We need to chat...

Heather O said...

Looks great! I really like the way you split up the map into several pictures.