Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lily and Maria

It was so fun to see Lily and Rachel a couple of weeks. Lily is getting so big and grown up. She was walking all over the place. She and Maria were playing with a toy and Lily kept saying things to Maria as if she was teaching her how to use it... it was so cute!!!
Here is the only picture I got of them together:
Photobucket
We decided to put Lil's in the swing to see if she'd like it.... thinking that she'd be fighting to get out... but she didn't, she rather enjoyed it.
Photobucket
So much so that she zonked out for nearly an hour!!
Photobucket
We're looking forward to when we can all get together again.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow - your blog looks amazing!! How did you get it like that?!?! I am not pregnant - but look for a hilarious april fools joke tomorrow! (It is for my hubby!)

Anyhow - you tell me when you're in AZ and I will do everything in my power to meet up with you!! Shannon doesn't live that far either - so we could have a little get together! :) YEAH!!!