Friday, March 11, 2011

Things I'd Like to Remember

Tonight when I was putting Cooper to bed, he sleeps in the couch turned against the wall, so I stay close because I really don't want him to fall out....  I layed him down, he rolled over, I rubbed his back for a minute, he stood up and rested his head on the back of the couch, I continued rubbing his back, he stood up, came in for a kiss, and then wanted a hug and for me to pick him up... How could I refuse that?

Maria does this thing where she wipes my kisses off.  In the past couple of days she's started wanting me to wipe her kisses off.  She will give me a kiss and then want me to wipe it off and say "no kisses" and then she'll kiss me again and we'll repeat the whole process. 

The other day Marco kissed me when Cooper was on my lap.  Seconds later Cooper was coming at me with his mouth wide open baby style.

Maria wanted me to bounce her to sleep tonight. She's seen me do it to Cooper and now will ask for it rather frequently. It helps calm her down when she's upset, and helps her to wind down when it's time for bed.


Maria and Cooper had a blast brushing their teeth together this morning while I was getting ready.  It kept them entertained for a good 10 minutes!





No comments: