Monday, March 7, 2011

Thanks for all the love in the comments!  You guys are all so great.  

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we haven't had any internet. 
.... and I'm probably not going to get around to pictures and details of what we've been doing today either.  
Both kids are sick.... and I'm tired. 

BUT...
here's a little peek of what we've been up to:
potty training
a birthday
learning to walk
a trip to mala-mala (Guatemala)
meeting more family
And I'm sure that there is more...  I just can't think of anything right now.

So hopefully tomorrow I'll have more!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hi, It's Chad. I did want to get ahold of you on your birthday, but dad said you were traveling. Know that I was thinking about you on your big day. I do hope everything is going well for you. love you.