Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Becky

This is Becky:

Photobucket

She is my old doll from when I was a little girl. A few weeks ago Maria and I were looking around the garage and Maria caught a glimpse of Becky. Now, when Maria wants something she spreads her arms out wide, opens her mouth, and shakes. That's what she did when she saw Becky. Becky has been one of Maria's favorite toys as of late.... but if you look at her hair :

Photobucket

it's just a little bit gross. It's plastic, and it looks as if it encountered a blow dryer somewhere along the lines of it's existence. The thing is, Maria likes the hair, its something that she can grab on to.... something that she can put into her mouth.

Yesterday Mom, Maria, and I went to the Walmart for a couple of things.
For an art project:

Photobucket

and for some color on the back porch:

Photobucket

We swung by the toy department and saw some dolls there. We showed Maria a few and she was in heaven!! The last doll we showed her had a pacifier... Maria played with the doll for about 30 seconds and then took the pacifier out of the dolls mouth and proceeded to put it in her own mouth. Smart girl... knows what she wants!! We didn't end up getting a doll.... I'm looking for one that we can just throw in the washer after Maria has chewed it and it needs a good wash. Does anyone know where I can get one like that?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the flower picture. Can you help me with something? I have been trying to get my blog like yours where there is a wider space for pictures...how do you do that?? kristenmarkstarr@yahoo.com
Thanks girl! :)

Kristen said...

That's so cute that she loves dolls already. Kimmie got one for her birthday that is all cloth, from target. I guess they have some cute ones there. She loves it, anyway.