Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love Spring!!

The reminders of new life are everywhere. Gaggles of geese have been in the cow pastures all around. I've never seen so many geese around here. Ever. It was weird to see them padding around the fields nibbling at the grass as if they were cows. I wish I had gotten pictures of it so I could show you all. The other day we were driving to the post office and and we noticed that one of these groups was in what seemed like a big gray puddle. Nope. It was a bunch of fuzzy little chicks. I guess that was why they were hanging around for such a long period of time.

And because posts are better with pictures, here is one of Maria. My lil' spring chick.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rach said...

cow geese, love it. and i can not get over her face! so animated!!!

claireb said...

so, I looked at this post at work. My co-worker said (in response to seeing your picture) "is that real?"
I asked what he was talking about. He said "the baby, is that real?" I laughed and said yes... and he said that she looked like a doll. I agreed! And Maria's eyes are absolutely beautiful... along with the rest of her!