Friday, April 3, 2009

Words...

I finished reading "The Reader" last night. I wasn't totally impressed. I think that the idea of the book was very good, but the execution of it didn't keep me interested the entire time.

I started a journal online today. I'm really excited about it. It's host is LDSjournal.com. You don't have to be LDS to use it. I like it for oodles of reasons. Numero Uno is that it is online, which seems to make things easier. #2- it gives you journal jar ideas- things that you can write about if you're stumped that day. It helps to keep you going and also keeps things interesting. Trois: you can get your journal pubished for a pretty reasonable price. Its setup is a little different, as in, if you ad pictures they are added as footnotes. I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes... right now I'm excited... so hopefully I'll be able to keep my enthusiasm going.

I'm getting caught up on laundry!! I'm hoping the never ending monster will disappear, if only for a few minutes, later this afternoon.

No comments: