Tuesday, May 19, 2009

craftiness as of late

Here are a couple of the crafty things that I've been doing lately.

I saw THESE over on THIS blog and loved them. I actually loved the whole room. It has inspired me to start getting creative with Maria's nursery... although, not a lot has been actualized yet.

Photobucket

Then I saw something similar to this somewhere:

Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't remember where exactly, but I decided to do my own little spin on them. Theirs were attached to the wall somehow, but seeing as we won't be living here forever I wanted to make them a little more portable. They were originally going to go over Maria's crib, but seeing as she's doing this lately:

Photobucket

I changed my mind... it would be a shame for her to rip one off.

2 comments:

Tif said...

You can't post the pictures without telling us how WE can make such things ourselves! Those are all great!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tif. You are amazing!