Monday, June 15, 2009

Garden Update

We've added more and more to our garden as the season has progressed. So far we are only harvesting lettuce, spinach, raddishes, and herbs. Today we planted the squash that we started earlier, and when I say "squash" it is a very broad term that contains things from butternut squash, to zuchinni, to cucumbers. Here is a picture of our garden:

Photobucket

and here is the map of our garden... just in case you were wondering:

Photobucket

I hope we like onions and garlic, 'cause I think we might have gone a little overboard in those departments. And the cabbage is encroaching on the spinach... I honestly had no idea that cabbage got that big. I can totally see a doll emerging from the center of one of those bad boys.

1 comment:

Heather O said...

Wow, sweet garden. I think gardens are so beautiful, way to go!